Twilight VA Services
Code of Ethics
Twilight Virtual Assistant Services takes pride in adhering to the following code of ethics:
* As a Virtual Assistant, I will maintain the highest ethics and honesty in all dealings with clients, colleagues and the general public.
* I will seek to deal with colleagues, suppliers and employees in a fair and equitable manner, and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the Virtual Assistant profession.
* As a highly ethical Virtual Assistant, I will only take on projects that are within my abilities. If a project is not within my ability, the client will be notified immediately and I will provide recommendations for other highly skilled Virtual Assistants.
* Client information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be shared with others or used for personal gain.
* I highly value each client relationship and will not place one client above another.
* I will make a commitment to possess and increase the required knowledge, skills and training to be proficient and relevant in the provision of services.
* I will be honest about my intentions and never misrepresent my skills, peers, or my profession as a whole, whether to networks or to prospects, clients, and the community at large (virtual or otherwise).
* I will not knowingly be a part of any illegal or unethical activity.
* I will promote the Virtual Assistance industry with the utmost professionalism and give of my knowledge freely to new and existing VAs and the general public.
* Because the success of my business depends on the success of my clients, I will strive to provide top quality services and keep the needs and interest of my clients as the major focus of my practice.
*Source: Virtual Assistant Networking Association VA Code of Ethics